Friday, February 22, 2008

From Eva's Kitchen 3

Pregnant people sometimes have cravings. This week I've wanted chocolate. I didn't eat chocolate my entire life until after I had my first child. I just didn't like it. Somehow, my taste buds changed. Every once in awhile now, I think I can't live without it or something. I have this recipe that I keep looking at thinking, "yum". I still haven't made it...maybe after we get moved next week...I guess my chocolate cravings will have to wait.

Here it is...


Molten Chocolate Cakes

4 squares Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate
1/2 cup butter
1 cup powdered sugar
2 eggs
2 egg yolks
6 Tbsp. flour
1/2 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping

Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Butter four (3/4 cup) custard cups or souffle dishes. Place on baking sheet.

Microwave chocolate and butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min or until butter is melted. Stir with wire whisk until chocolate is completely melted. Stir in sugar until well blended. Blend in eggs and egg yolks with wire whisk. Stir in flour. Divide batter between prepared custard cups.

Bake 13 to 14 min. or until sides are firm but centers are soft. Let stand 1 min. Carefully run small knife around cakes to loosen. Invert cakes onto dessert dishes. Serve immediately, topped with whipped topping.

In case you are wondering...I got this recipe HERE. The picture looks so yummy!

Let me know if you try it and it works out!

No comments: