Sunday, April 13, 2008

treat your skin

DHC...ever heard of it? I hadn't until last year. I have great olive colored, easily tanned skin on most my body...except my face. My face is picky and very sensitive. Maybe it's all the time I spent outside as a kid...but my face has pink & yellow undertones, burns, & is easily irritated. I've tried many skin care lines that I like for a little while and then my skin says "no thank you". I was introduced to DHC by Betty, my mother-in-law, and I love it. Really I do. I'm not much of a sales person, but this is my pitch. I've been happy with all the DHC products I've tried and I just wanted to share the love with any other women (or men, they have a men's line) searching for good skin care. My face is happy, even during my pregnancy, which in the past has been a real mess. DHC is a Japanese company and many of the products use olive oil. It makes your skin feel so soft! One of my favorite parts of ordering is that you get to choose 4 free samples with your order. It gives you a chance to try something different without having to buy it.

My favorite products are the Deep Cleansing Oil, Velvet Skin Coat, and Q 10 Liquid Foundation

If you want to try it, you can use me as a reference and I think we both get a discount...

Take it or leave it...but I promise it is worth every penny.

No comments: